Believe it or not, travel with a young child can be highly rewarding, even fun—and we should know, because we’ve done it. We are The 2 Idiots who took our then 2-year-old son to 6 continents and 31 different countries over a 9 month period. We learned a lot along the way—and were inspired to write an e-book, How to Travel With Kids (Without Losing Your Mind).
The goal of this e-book is to inspire you and provide tips, strategies and advice to travel with your kids NOW! Don’t lose out on those early years and building amazing memories now.
We recently just released the 3rd edition of this e-book and in that we cover the essentials of traveling with your kids in 16 comprehensive chapters:
- Travel tips for long flights, car rides, bus rides, trains and cruises
- Printable packing checklists so you don’t forget things!
- Managing sickness during travel and travel tantrums
- Managing sleep and jet lag during travel
- Recommendations for the best travel products
- Tips on developing the right mindset for a positive travel experience
- A list of our favorite learning apps
- And so much more!