Believe it or not, travel with a young child can be highly rewarding, even fun—and we should know, because we’ve done it. We are The 2 Idiots who took our then 2-year-old son to 6 continents and 31 different countries over a 9 month period. We learned a lot along the way—and were inspired to write this book, How to Travel With Kids (Without Losing Your Mind).
The goal of this e-book is to inspire you and provide tips, strategies and advice to travel with your kids NOW! Don’t lose out on those early years and building amazing memories now.
Our book has 22 comprehensive chapters on what it takes to travel with young children:
- How to develop the right mindset for a positive travel experience
- Travel tips to make your long journeys a breeze
- Printable packing checklists so you don’t forget things!
- Managing sleep and jet lag during travel
- How to experience things you didn’t think you could do after having kids
- A special chapter that focuses on what it takes to travel with multiple kids
- A list of our favorite products and learning apps
- And so much more!